Effective date: October 10, 2018
Welcome! The material appearing on this website https://yogafest.com/ and other links connected from this domain name (the “Site”), is provided as either information about YogaFest’s events, people and storys, or as a platform for online connection and community. The owner of this Site, iHelp Entertainment Inc. and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site.
Any information by or on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. Any products offered for sale on this site will be bound by the terms and conditions below. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk.
Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and YogaFest, incorporated under the company iHelp Entertainment Inc., in Burlington, Ontario (“YogaFest”). YogaFest may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
1. Copyright. All materials created by YogaFest on the Site are protected by Canadian copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to YogaFest.
2. Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of YogaFest and YogaFest is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. YogaFest accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of the Site, enable you to connect with YogaFest on various platforms, help YogaFest offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
3. Use License. If we have materials on the Site which you can download, permission is granted to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: a. modify or copy the materials; b. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); c. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by YogaFest at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
4. Refunds. There will be no refunds for any YogaFest online courses, workshops, products, events, or promotional activities sold on or through the Site. All sales of this type are full and final. YogaFest will deliver the best possible product to you, however there is no guarantee if the product does not work online.
5. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of YogaFest linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire Agreement between you and YogaFest relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by YogaFest.
7. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. In no event shall YogaFest or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on Site, even if YogaFest has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
8. Governing Law. Any claim relating to YogaFest website shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Indemnity. As a condition of your use of the Site, you hereby indemnify YogaFest and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
4. What personal information does YogaFest Collect and how is it processed?
4.1 What do we collect? YogaFest collects either your first name and email address or your full name and e-mail address.
4.2 Promotional E-Mails. We will ask for both your name and e-mail address in order to finalize your purchase of a product from the Site and to send you e-mails about similar products and for purely promotional/informational purposes.
4.3 Third Parties. YogaFest may work with third party applications in order to provide you with the best services on the Site. These organizations may collect personal information from you in order to provide you with these services including your name and contact information. Specifically, the third parties YogaFest works with on the Site are listed below. We’ve included links to their Privacy Policies to ensure you are comfortable using them.
i. MailChimp: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
ii. ActiveCampaign: https://www.activecampaign.com/privacy-policy/
iii. Stripe: https://stripe.com/ca/privacy
5. How will YogaFest use your Personal Information? Your personal information will be used to provide you with promotional and informative materials and offer and deliver the products and services you can purchase or subscribe to from the Site. Specifically,
a) Your credit card information will not be kept by YogaFest but instead by one of the third parties listed in section 4.3 above;
b) Your name and e-mail address are collected but will not actually be stored on the Site. Any information captured will be processed through third party websites in section 4.3 above.
c) We will use your contact information to either complete your transaction through the Site or to send you e-mails about promotions, special events and other marketing information. You can opt not to receive these e-mails from us by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the e-mail when you receive it or by sending an e-mail that includes your e-mail address and a request that you not receive our promotional e-mails; and
d) We may use your personal information to respond when you submit a question or suggestion to us, or when you request assistance with the service you purchased.
6. Storing Your Personal Information. YogaFest’s web server may store your personal information when you interact on the Site. YogaFest will be happy to delete any of your information it holds upon request made by you. Your personal information will be safely disposed of by YogaFest by deleting any physical or electronic records which contain any of your personal information.
7. We Play By The Rules. The Site and YogaFest abide by all relevant Canadian laws in all aspects of our operations. As such, we abide by all the rules of CASL (Canadian Anti-Spam Laws) and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). If you’ve got any questions about our compliance with this legislation, feel free to reach out.
8. Do Not Track Signals. YogaFest currently does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track (DNT) signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards and there is no accepted standard on how to respond to such signals.
9. Analytics. The Site does keep the following information from your visits to our webpage:
a) Visitor information to improve our customer engagement which tells us where and when people visit the Site and how long they stay there; and
b) IP information for website and server security
11. Disclosure of Personal Information. YogaFest will NEVER sell or license any personal information we collect from you. YogaFest is not liable for any disclosure of your personal information by any Third Party, particularly the ones outlined in section 4.3 above. By purchasing online workshops, courses, products, or events offered by YogaFest you agree to be bound to and consent to the provisions of our third parties Privacy Policies.
15. The Internet Can Be Sketch. The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to interception of information. We cannot guarantee that the information you provide to YogaFest over the internet or otherwise will not be intercepted by third parties while it is being communicated by means that are outside of YogaFest’s control.
16. Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information. YogaFest tries to ensure that all personal information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of any changes to your personal information. You may request access to the personal information held by YogaFest at any time or seek to make corrections to it.
17. Resolving your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns about YogaFest personal information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know and we will do our best to help you.